Saturday, 12 April 2014

Creative mornings with Austin Kleon

I came across writer (and all around awesome creative dude) Austin Kleon recently and my jaw dropped open when I listened to a Q and A session with him - I wanted to kiss this guy, because he made so many things (big life questions etc) make sense and click into place.

I then watched another talk he did at the awesome Creative Mornings and loved it so much I really wanted to share it with you because... well, y'no, I know there's heaps of people in the creative industries out there that might like to share in some of Austin's observations and take on the creative process. And sharing is caring after all! (We need more of it).

So grab your breakfast and a coffee and take a minute to watch Austin in the vid below. It'll give you an 'ah-ha' moment.

Have a good weekend - is it sunny where you are? We have clouds. Lots. I'm hoping they'll shift.



Austin Kleon at CreativeMornings/Austin from CreativeMornings/Austin on Vimeo.