Thursday, 3 April 2014

Hello spring!

Oh hi Spring!

We've been looking for you.

Well folks, we got through another winter *applause* !!  And now it's time to get out the spring/summer 2014 wear from the vacpak and dust of those flipflops (seriously, where does all this dust come from?).

I'm sure there'll be the usual deluge of April showers to contend with before we get some sunny summer beachtime though. But let's not think about that for now.

I couldn't resist sketching this beautiful blossom picture earlier this week after seeing so much of the gorgeous stuff all around Cheltenham. There's nothing that says 'Spring's here!' more than blossom against a bright blue sky on a sunny Sunday morning stroll, is there?

I hope you're enjoying the lighter evenings too, I know I am!

Toodle pip.