Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Mini fashion

I often wish I was a kid again;  No need to worry about those ever appearing wrinkles, nobody sending you bills asking you to pay them, no need to slather on that night creme as if you were icing a cake, no need to check your bank balance while having to hold a piece of wood between your teeth to soften the pain, and no need to pull out those stray grey hairs so your new boyfriend won't notice that you're actually older than him.

You'd ALSO be eligible to wear the coolest clothes - like this flamingo applique skirt for example - if you were a kid again. (Boden please make one in my size!)

Here's a couple of sketches for a mini children's fashion clothing range - I had so much fun dressing up these little cuties!

 photo childrensclothingillustrations_zps5313b20b.jpg I'm also starting a little creative collaboration on here for other creatives to share some of their process and how they took the leap from 9 to 5 to studio life.

If you or anyone you know is a creative freelancer and wants to get involved, drop me a line here, or chat me up on Twitter!

Over and out!

Toot toot!

 photo callingcreatives_zpsb6ff4b2c.jpg