Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Top of the shops!

Here's another one of my 'Top Shops' of the day I spied on Pinterest called Bonton in Paris. Doesn't it look like the cutest shop? This makes me want to hop on the Eurostar and head straight to Paris!

Talking of shopping, I thought I'd share a few of my favourite shops with you. I'm in need of a bit of retail therapy and when I saw this shop with all these colourful sweets it reminded me of shopping with my friend when I was 19 years old. We'd buy sweets from Thorntons and walk around the shops and try on clothes and then catch the bus back home.

Original Source via Pour toujours Blog
Favourite shops ❤ !!!

❤ Boden  - the colourful clothes of Boden make my heart do a happy little dance every time I wear them - wearing colourful clothes makes you happier. Fact.

❤ Kikki K - the most amazing stationery shop filled with inspiration. Clean lines, stylish simple Scandinavian inspired design, and happy little quotes. Only in Australia, but I get more excited about getting off the plane and visiting a Kikki-K shop than I ever do Bondi Beach!

❤ Paperchase - the UK's equivalent of Kikki-K, stationery galore!

❤ Pink Vintage - this is a blinking marvellous independent store in the heart of my hometown of Cheltenham, in the beautiful shopping area of Montpellier. Pink Vintage not only sells sweets and all kinds of colourful finds and bazaar, but makes the best coffee with good old beans from Monmouth Coffee roasters, London. It's a hidden gem and I love it.


 photo freshcoffee_zps815f66cc.jpg

 photo bodenspringsummer2014_zpsb1cf6d1c.jpg