Friday, 4 April 2014

What have I been doing this week?

I'm not quite sure what happened this week - did your's go by too fast too?

Woosh.



So this week I'm wrapping up in pictures. I need to review a few things this week - You see I'm building my new website and print shop (gulp) and I have no idea which of my pictures to put into mass production.

I may ask for your help. Is that ok? Would you let me know which ones you like?

I would say that there's a Cadbury's cream egg in it for you if that would help.

I hope you have a lovely weekend - go and dance the week off, grab a cup of coffee and some brunch with the one you love, maybe go and sit in the park (if the weather's nice) and pick a new book to read from the local bookshop (we are spending far too much time glued in front of the computer, me included!)





































In other news that caught my attention this week:

1. Lululemon Athletica has opened a new store in Covent Garden. Get your Yoga and running fix - Namaste!

2. The Cheltenham Design Festival kicked off with some inspiring chatter and activities.

3. The Boston Tea Party in Cheltenham (my hometown) is still as popular as ever, I'm still loving their all day breakfasts.

4. This year's line up at Glastonbury 2014 has been revealed (I'm hoping to go for the first time ever this year.)

5. Michael Jackson's new album title is revealed for May 2014 release.

See you next week!
AB