Monday, 19 May 2014

Coldplay - ghost stories

Way back in between 1999 and 2000 I bought a small EP 'The Blue Room' CD by an unknown band called Coldplay.

14 years or so later, today Coldplay release their 6th studio album and have not only sold quite a few g'zillion albums since, but are one of the biggest bands in the world.


 photo coldplayghoststoriestracks_zps3b622218.jpg

So, as you can imagine, today I am very excited to get their new album, Ghost Stories.

I'm also excited to watch the Coldplay TV Special tonight on SkyArts where the band have pre-recorded a special concert of their new material.

I feel like I've grown up with Chris, Johnny, Will and Guy - each of their albums and songs pinpoint a moment in my life, and when I hear that song it takes me right back there.

Here's the new track listing - but remember when the album ends, stick around for the hidden track.

Enjoy!

AB
x