Friday, 16 May 2014

Illustration friday

Can you believe it's Friday already?

And, gee wiz, get a load of the sunshine that's popped in for the coming weekend!

Spring has definitely sprung! it's a balmy 23 degrees out there currently.

What have I  been up to this week?  Well, I'm glad you asked, because I sometimes forget too, so here's a quick recap!

 photo weeklyroundupillustrationfriday1_zps53b9c83d.jpg

1// Greetings card design 2// The Cheltenham Coffee Map (available soon to buy!)  3// logo design process 4// Illustration for Tigerprint.

I also had the pleasure of meeting some great local creative business owners this week - check out my interview with Floss and Mischief's trendy needleworker, Genevieve, in my new 'Afternoon Coffee Chats' feature > here.

Have a good weekend! See you bright and early on Monday morning.

AB
x